5 reasons why providers aren’t using your portal
Find out how to get the most out of your provider portal
A provider portal is a key tool to improve communications, streamline transactions and reduce costs. Despite this, many health plans have struggled with provider adoption and are missing out on this critical channel for sharing data.
Consider the following reasons for why adoption may be lower than expected:
1. Providers must use many other health plan portals.
2. Your portal is not easy to navigate.
3. Your processes aren’t fully automated, or they aren’t automated at all.
4. Your health plan requests information outside the portal.
5. Providers can use other channels to submit information.